Thursday, June 14, 2012

Moving Day


On December 14, 2007, I had an altercation with a student that closely resembled a scene that had played out previously...in a seventh grade classroom in 1991. I couldn't believe that years after that first event, I had been insensitive as a teacher again. I was so distraught I decided to write about it, to try to work through it the best way I know how - in words. That day I wrote my first ever blog post on The Dream Teacher blog. A week later I wrote about some student holiday gifts that touched me so much. Those students will be seniors in high school next year, and I'm so glad I have the stories to remind me of their sweet middle school days.

I have been fortunate to have so many of you read my posts over the past four and a half years. The teacher stories keep popping in my head, and as long as someone besides my mother reads them, I'll keep writing. (Heck, I'll keep writing as long as my mother keeps reading, even if she's the only one...) But today I'm writing to announce that we've moved. My Dream Teacher blog is now on my website, and I hope you'll follow me there. I really want to take my virtual friends with me. 

Head on over to cindirigsbee.com and check out what's going on from time to time. I still have more stories to share...


14 comments:

Tina Mcgoldrick said...

Hi! My name is Tina, i've just opened the blog www.thedreamyteacher.blogspot.com
If I write my blog address on google I find yours...so I've just started reading your posts.
Tina

Unknown said...

Great information shared with the users right here, online mobile wallet its noteworthy one to get a great information related future business function.

Unknown said...

The simplest way to deal with your writing task is to hire a qualified writer from globalessays writing service, who will do a task properly.

Mehar kashif said...

This information is very nice and good thanks for sharing it.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

This information is very nice and good thanks for sharing it.
visit here for more information
https://goo.gl/E6pa1u

Unknown said...

This information is very nice and good thanks for sharing it.
visit here for more information
https://goo.gl/E6pa1u

Unknown said...

This information is very nice and good thanks for sharing it.
visit here for more information
https://goo.gl/E6pa1u

jack mason said...

great information that i have found here, thanks for sharing it...
visit here for more information
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb0MhGriFas

Bollywood Movies said...

Thanks for sharing it. If anyone want to any information about bollywood movies.So click on the bollywood movies. thanks once again.

Sophie Grace said...

A very informative site. The way you have share this information is really very appreciative. Hope to see more on this topic here. Thanks for posting this information here. picbear

Abdulla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abdulla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Creative Buildingbd said...

Creative Buildingbd is the best epoxy service provider in Bangladesh. Epoxy floor users will get amazing epoxy floor at an affordable price from us.